Today’southward red post collection includes
quick gameplay thoughts for July tenth, covering disruptive behavior reduction, any rank flex queue & more, plus changes to
Spirit Blossom Thresh, and more than!
- Cerise Post Collection: Prestige in the Second Half of 2020, Universe Updates & more
- Patch 10.xiv & TFT Notes
- 7/seven PBE Update: Lillia, the Inconversable Bloom, Spirit Blossom Skins, & Much More!
- 7/8 PBE Update: Spirit Flower Teemo Prestige Edition, Skin Bios, Mysterious Voicelines, & more than
- Conqueror Nautilus & Arcanist 2020 Skins Now Available!
Table of Contents
Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 10
with this week’s
quick gameplay thoughts
for July 10th – “Disruptive Behavior Reduction, Whatsoever-Rank Flex Queue.”:
These posts will often contain talk well-nigh future piece of work we’re doing, or planning to do, that isn’t all the same guaranteed to ship. The work or goals could alter depending on what we discover, and projects mentioned may become delayed or even stopped. That said, I believe it’southward of import to share as much every bit we can fifty-fifty if plans may change.
Confusing Behavior Reduction Stage 1
Hot on the heels of concluding week’south
Behavioral Systems update, our kickoff set of changes are coming in the next patch, 10.xv. They’re simply a start, merely nosotros wanted to go some improvements into the game quickly while we are actively working on bigger improvements.
– We’re tuning our current systems to exist more strict in classifying behavior every bit inting. Nosotros still don’t desire to punish players for a bad game simply we think there is room between our current thresholds and where a player having a bad game would be. Specifically our detection will be roughly 25% more aggressive so if information technology previously required a 0-100 game it now will require a 0-75 game. (Information technology’s more than complex than KDA, numbers are intentionally unrealistic to avoid being taken literally.).
– These are staying unchanged for now. Players detected inting are given an firsthand xiv twenty-four hour period ban that becomes more severe if they are repeatedly detected.
Leavers and AFK
– Detection improvements for intentional idling, specially cases where a player is moving occasionally to avoid the current afk detection systems.
– When a player leaves or AFKs without reconnecting, they will receive an automated loss even if their squad won the game.
– We’re going to be assigning leaver punishments more strictly. It will have significantly fewer AFKs to begin receiving queue time penalties. The more a player leaves, they will have increasing queue time penalties.
Next Steps we’re going to go on upgrading our detection systems
- Empathise more complex cases, like when a player starts off playing normally but at some signal in the game decides to outset intentionally feeding.
- Finding cases where players have plant ways around the current detection and are “treading the line” to not become caught while yet ruining games (similar the occasional movement case nosotros’re fixing for 10.15).
- Revamping the penalisation systems with a wider variety of penalties that’ll allow us to take action earlier while notwithstanding being fair, and to create a greater degree of granularity in terms of how penalties for unlike types of game-ruining behaviors ramp up in severity on repeat offenses.
Any-Rank Flex Queue
We’re excited to have this much needed update for Flex Queue coming to live servers in patch 10.fifteen! Later seeing the success of an unrestricted rank organisation in Clash, we’re applying the same arroyo to Flex Queue. Queue with whatever of your friends, no thing their rank! Similar to Clash, the system will use a weighted boilerplate that prioritizes the higher skill players.
On the whole nosotros recollect this improve serves the queue to be more attainable to groups that desire to test their skills even if it creates more than games with a broad spread of ranks.
Thanks again anybody for playing. Stay safe out there.
- Later feedback,
Spirit Flower Thresh
has been updated to toggle betwixt his forms. Hither’due south
Anarchism Caption OG
with more than:
[ane] Got Thresh toggle working at present. Which one volition you cull?
 For context, here is how his toggle works:
*Collect the desired souls, right at present 45, and ult to transform to man.
*Past ulting, toggle is activated (Ctrl + 5). There will be a delay once you lot trigger a toggle.
*Toggle wont be active in combat.Once your out of combat, it activates”