Please be enlightened that in order for save files to be compatible with e1.seven.1 and whatsoever later updates, y’all should first load your save file in the e1.7.0 version of the game and relieve information technology before updating to e1.vii.ane or whatever later versions.
- e1.7.0 is currently the live version of the game and nosotros strongly propose that you lot take this opportunity to update any relieve files that y’all would like to continue playing in the future before updating to e1.7.one.
- If yous are playing the game on Steam, you will be able to admission e1.seven.0 at your own convenience by right clicking the game in your Steam Library > Properties… > Betas > Select e1.seven.0 from the drop down list.
- If yous play the game through anywhere other than Steam and so unfortunately you will exist unable to load older saves in time to come versions and must take action now to preserve your save files.
- Fixed a crash that occurred subsequently talking with a companion subsequently loading an older relieve file.
- Stock-still a crash that occurred after a battle mission ended while the “Disrupt Supply Lines” quest was active.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when exiting a mission.
- Stock-still a crash that occurred when loading a save game with the “Prodigal Son” issue quest active during the mutual area fight with the gang leader stage of the quest.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when endmost the inventory, party, or graphic symbol creation screens.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when creating a new game after the campaign intro video.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after trading with a caravan.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to initiate a chat with a hamlet notable directly from the UI.
- Stock-still a crash that occurred when bartering for peace during a siege.
- Fixed an effect that prevented the smithing level slider from updating correctly.
- Fixed a number of problems related to the Health Advice, Tribute, and Self Promoter perks.
- Stock-still a bug that caused the “Family unit Feud” quest grapheme to disappear.
- Fixed a bug that caused party nameplates to remain on screen while the party was off-camera.
- Fixed an upshot that prevented donated prisoners from being added to dungeons.
- It is no longer possible to transfer quest characters to towns using the settlement companion transfer UI.
- Fixed a number of crashes that occurred when loading Lodge of Battle configurations.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when clicking on caravans and other non-troop entities while in the Gild of Battle stage.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when collecting revenue from villages in the “Acquirement Farming” quest.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to talk to an regular army leader while waiting in a village.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when loading a save file with the “Disrupt Supply Lines” quest active.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the “Notable wants his/her girl found” quest timed out while the player was a prisoner.
- Fixed a bug that caused settlement nameplate quest markers to remain afterward a quest was completed.
- Fixed a issues that caused the commander of a formation to be transferred to another germination in the Social club of Boxing screen.
- Fixed a bug that prevented locked formation weight sliders from resetting when changing the troop blazon of a formation.
- Fixed a bug that caused troops to be sent to an unrelated formation when there were available formations with locked weights.
- Fixed a issues that gave the player a “Missing Formations” warning in the Order of Battle screen when helping other parties.
- Fixed a problem related to Radagos’ execution.
- Improvements to the battle-to-battle persistence of Order of Battle configurations.
- Added automatic disabling to the germination troop blazon filters extension in the Social club of Boxing screen.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when bartering with bandits.
- Stock-still a crash that occurred when calling all companions in the tavern.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when hovering over caravan animals and equipment with the cursor.
- Fixed a crash that occurred due to the actor agent being removed from detachments at the start of the boxing.
- Stock-still a bug that caused the dialogue selection that displays the side by side list of options to become stuck.
- Stock-still a problems that caused the Preventive Medicine perk to work without inbound battle.
- Stock-still a bug that caused the Parade perk to work in other clans’ settlements.
- Fixed a bug that acquired the party name/speed labels to overlap the party size labels.
- Fixed a issues that prevented the escape card buttons from being displayed.
- Fixed a bug that caused some items to disappear on drag and release in the launcher and castling.
- Stock-still a issues that prevented the “Dull downwardly while giving orders” pick from reverting back to normal speed.
- Fixed a problems that caused the “Proceed” button on the launcher to non work properly if the initial video was missing.
- Players tin no longer grant a settlement that has a voting procedure in progress which tin can touch the ownership of the settlement.
- Added the
Graphic symbol Portrait Competition winner faces
to the game. You tin can run into them wandering the lands of Calradia under the names of Ghuzid (Battle Hardened), Satros (Philosopher), Minarvina (Sidekick), and Tyliana (Machiavellian).
- Association member location text now says “Governing at…” if the hero is governing a settlement.
- Added the missing amuse perk icons.
- Made map screen’s VisualsOfEntities public which should extend the moddability of political party visuals.
- Removed the fault for invalid XMLs which was causing crashes.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a expressionless agent’s missile killed another amanuensis.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after interacting with an object just before the hideout dominate fight cinematic.
- Fixed a crash that occurred upon death during a battle.
- Fixed a crash that occurred on the campaign map due to a path optimisation bug.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when exchanging prisoners in towns.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after finishing the “Destroy Raiders” quest.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when attempting to grant peerage to a companion while having no suitable fiefs to grant.
- Stock-still a crash that occurred when exiting scenes.
- Stock-still a crash that occurred when attempting to forfeit a board game.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when interacting with a disbanding political party.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when attempting to use the transfer all command in the Inventory or Party screen while interacting with the transfer slider or while dragging an item.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when irresolute languages during the “Rival Gang Moving In” quest fight.
- Improved the operation of morale computations.
- Improved the operation of the Character Cosmos, Inventory screen and Scoreboard.
- Improved the random number generator and its performance.
- Reworked the transfer operations in siege to work in sequence over several ticks instead of all at once to foreclose spikes when the AI needs to do major changes in formations.
- Optimised the code behind campaign behaviour to improve general game functioning.
- Optimised the code in relation to siege machines, formations and formation AI.
- Optimised the code and fixed spikes in relation to the recruitment of lord parties.
- Optimised the code and fixed spikes in relation to declarations of war.
- Optimised the code in relation to mobile party and settlement cached variables.
- Optimised the code in relation to the settlement visitation score calculations of all parties.
- Fixed a memory leak that occurred when loading a save file with the player character in a faction.
Salve & Load
- Fixed a bug that prevented companions from spawning in settlements after loading a save.
- Map info bar extended state is now tracked in the game salvage data.
- Added the post-obit game localisations:
- Español (Latin American), Français, Italiano, 日本語 , 한국어, Polskie, Pусский, and Português-Brasil.
- Yous tin can select from these languages within the game options.
- We’re still working on the Deutsch localisation which volition follow in the future!
- Please report any localisation issues you lot run into
- Added subtitles to the campaign intro for the supported languages.
- General localisation improvements.
- Chinese language updates.
- Added 2 new armours, Ornate Legionary Calibration Mail and Decorated Legionary Mail.
- Added ballista covers to various town and castle scenes.
- Stock-still pocket-size bugs in various scenes.
- Improved some materials and textures.
- Fixed a problems that caused some villages to burn without being raided.
- Fixed a bug that caused snowfall to disappear from the campaign map for a brusk amount of fourth dimension during winter.
- Music intensity at present increases slightly when a Charge guild is given.
- Added new animation sounds for civilian scenes.
- Updated ambiences in keeps and taverns.
- Fixed a bug that allowed tavern music to play when music was turned off in the settings.
- Added a new Mission Name Marking organisation:
- Changed mission name marker visuals (ALT central) from text to icons. The icon names become visible when centred on the screen.
- Markers no longer overlap.
- Increased the Custom Battle army size maximum to 1000 vs 1000.
- Party movement speeds are at present shown next to the party proper noun.
- Notables that support the player’southward clan are now shown in the Clan Screen – Income tab.
- Added a “CONTINUE” button to the launcher that loads the well-nigh recent save file.
- Added a new game option “Hibernate Boxing UI” to disable the mission UI.
- Added icons and texts to weapon tooltips to evidence if the weapon is “Braceable” and/or “Couchable”.
- Improved the Save/Load screen visuals, added hero health percentage value to save games and expanded the Modules section.
- Added a game option “Stop Game On Focus Lost” that stops the game when the focus to the game window is lost (Alt-Tab).
- Added a label to the Kingdom screen – Diplomacy tab that shows how many days have passed since the start of a war.
- Added an “Owned Caravans” line to graphic symbol tooltips.
- Added governor perk information of the inspected graphic symbol to the governor selection tooltips.
- Improved the visibility conditions of quest markers (blue & orange assertion marks).
- Enabled the Kingdom and Clan screens while blocking the deportment within them while existence held captive.
- Improved the lodge of encyclopedia search results.
- Added garrison information to the boondocks management popup.
- Added character death data to war logs.
- Added building completed and levelled up alerts to the lower-left conversation log.
- Made it possible to cancel party creation for a clan member via the association screen.
- Stock-still a bug that caused quest related mobile political party trackers to exist removed later loading a salvage.
- Fixed a bug that prevented saved game tuples from showing non-Latin characters if the file name included these characters while the game was set to a Latin character language.
- Fixed a bug that prevented dungeon prisoners from being displayed in settlement tooltips.
- Fixed a bug that caused the prisoner conformity value to be reset after transferring a prisoner.
- Stock-still a bug that acquired the imprint choice in character creation to non be applied in SandBox.
- Fixed a bug that caused the party name and speed text to expand inwards to the 3D visual. The text at present expands outwards, keeping the political party visual visible.
- Stock-still a bug that caused a double-click on the entrada map to apply the outset double click location.
- Fixed a problems that prevented a ransomer’s clan name from actualization on the captive’southward encyclopedia page.
- Stock-still a bug that caused exclamation marks to be missing from quest givers in some menus.
- Fixed a bug that caused the tournament advantage was added to the inventory notice to show up even if the winning companion was not in the role player’due south party.
- Fixed a bug related to insubordinate clan leaders/members that caused incorrect text to exist displayed in the encyclopedia
- Fixed a problems that prevented trash item thumbnails from being displayed in the inventory.
- Stock-still a bug that caused the wrong location info to exist shown in the Prisoners bar under the Kingdom – Diplomacy tab.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong armour colours to be used during the tournament victory auspicious animation on the scoreboard UI.
Battles and Sieges
- Added a new Boxing Terrain system:
- The spawn positions and the facing directions of each side inside the field battle mission are at present determined by the encounter position and direction on the campaign map.
- Added 23 new boxing scenes for the more than recognisable regions. This increases the current total count to 72. Nosotros are looking to further aggrandize the pool of bachelor scenes over time.
- Added a new Order of Battle system:
- A new deployment screen has been added which appears before every battle mission with at to the lowest degree 20 troops on the player’s side and if the meet is not an offensive emerge-out.
- Players can divide troops into different formations by troop type, using percentage sliders.
- Players tin give preference to “Shield”, “Spear”, “Throwing” and “Heavy” troops in these formations with combinations of these filters (1 or more filters can be enabled).
- Players tin assign captains to these formations if they’re the meet leader. They can assign themselves to an empty formation if they’re not the encounter leader.
- Players tin can give starting orders to these formations and place them before the boxing starts.
- Values (sliders, filters) set in the OoB are saved between encounters.
- Formation cards in the order UI now include an explicit number of troops, their type, ammo bar, and morale.
- Improved the Boxing Morale system:
- Agents will now slowly regain up to half of their initial morale in battles.
- Ranged kills now provide morale to allies, just similar melee kills.
- Adjusted morale damage for different weapon types.
- Fire ballista now deals more morale damage.
- Morale impairment from kills and fleeing agents have been adjusted for meliorate gameplay.
- Stock-still a bug that caused morale penalties to ignore detachments of a germination when applied.
- Increased the effectiveness of starvation as a siege tactic:
- Garrisons will no longer die from starvation, instead, they become wounded – and keep to consume food.
- The starvation penalty no longer uses (depression) absolute numbers but percentages similar to mobile parties. Larger garrisoned forces volition endure more wounded troops due to starvation than smaller forces.
- Towns now prove the food stored in their market to correctly indicate the amount of food left in the boondocks, giving a better thought of when starvation volition brainstorm.
- Reworked the climbing of siege ladders and siege towers with ladders to gear up issues such as:
- Not climbing some ladders/using merely one ladder.
- The swarming and moshing at the base of operations of three ladder siege towers.
- Agents pushing each other and getting stuck in gaps betwixt ladders in siege towers.
- Re-pathfinding by going back down the ladders and out of the siege belfry simply to and then come up support the ladders again.
- AI agents having problem climbing (attaching to) ladders due to non looking upwards at the ladders.
- Missing and walking by ladders and similar.
- Agents will now continue to raise the siege ladder even after taking harm.
- Implemented various other Siege Mission improvements:
- Attackers can no longer flee while they are using ladders and siege towers, or when they are on the castle walls. They’ll fight to the death.
- Increased the threshold for transferring troops around in siege (to reinforce defended positions with many losses) to reduce the small-scale number of troops running from wall to wall too often.
- Added additional pointers and logic to siege scenes to help defenders recognise assault directions correctly.
- Stock-still a bug that caused archer formations to swap places in sieges continuously.
- Stock-still a bug that acquired siege towers to spawn invisible.
- Improved the siege weapon reloading behaviour of AI agents that selects which agent will behave the reloading.
- Fixed a bug that caused defensive siege engines to appear in the siege mission that weren’t built on the campaign map.
- Added a game option “Slow Downwards While Giving Orders” that slows the game down by 75% while the player is giving orders.
- Allied units can now exist issued commands while the enemy is retreating. When enemies commencement routing, effectually half of the units on the winning side start cheering (ally units that are least likely to accomplish the enemy units) while the rest go on to pursue the enemy. Any club from the player tin abolish the cheering behaviour.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the retreat/done push button on the scoreboard from being used while close to a fleeing enemy.
Character Development System
- Reworked the charm skill perk tree. About of the existing amuse skill perks were replaced with new ones. Charm skill perks at present as well have secondary effects.
- Stock-still the known bugged perks and completed the partially implemented perks.
- The Artisan Smith perk now works for companions as well.
- Random clan names are now generated for the histrion’south association during character cosmos.
Clan and Party
- Improved the algorithm that selects the companion’due south equipment after upgrading them to a noble.
- Workshops are at present inherited past the heir after the chief hero dies.
- Fixed a problems that caused companions to talk about like problems in the party consecutively. There’s now a cooldown for each type of complaint.
- Fixed a bug that caused companions to spawn without banners on their shields.
- Fixed a bug that caused companions that were promoted to nobles to take children that are older than them.
- Fixed a bug that caused separated companions to spawn in hostile settlements.
- Fixed a bug that caused castles to stop recruiting despite being below the wage limit.
- Fixed a bug that prevented family unit members from being able to bring together tournaments.
- Lord parties are now more intelligent while recruiting troops to avoid troop desertion.
- Stock-still a bug that caused some parties to appoint on the campaign map even though they were weaker than the political party they were targeting.
- Parties are now able to flee to nearby allied parties instead of escaping in the reverse management of the enemy political party that’s chasing them.
- Fixed a bug that caused some parties on the entrada map to get stuck nearly buildings.
- Stock-still a bug that caused disbanding parties to become stuck on the entrada map.
- NPCs in armies tin can no longer solve bug.
- Armies will now have their cohesion into account when deciding to start a new siege/raid.
Kingdoms and Diplomacy
- Fixed a bug that caused the relation penalty for executing members of small/mercenary clans to multiply.
- Fixed a problems that allowed enemies to attack the role player after being released from captivity past paying a bribe.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the histrion to join a siege after a safety passage agreement.
Economy and Trade
- Reduced item prices overall. Items with higher tiers are reduced more than.
- Increased the selling trade penalisation of high tier items progressively. The trading penalty when buying hasn’t changed.
- Fixed a bug that allowed a town’s tax to become negative. The minimum value is now 0.
- Added “Crafting History” to the crafting screen. Players tin can now see and select the last ten weapons that they’ve crafted in complimentary mode.
- A better explanation of why the crafting order has failed has been added to the crafted weapon popup.
- The default/inefficient refining recipe is at present hidden after the actor unlocks the Charcoal Maker perk.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the switching of characters while smithing later selecting a crafting order and switching to the refine/smelt options.
Quests & Bug
- Added dragon banners and pieces to the Campaign fashion which can be acquired by completing the storyline quests. (Not equippable for missions every bit of yet.)
- Added missing assertion marks for quest related heroes and locations.
- Completing the “Army Needs Supplies” quest will at present increment the nutrient of the regular army.
- Deliver Herd:
- Updated the selected livestock.
- Removed the partial delivery option.
- Decreased the offense rating penalization from thirty to 20.
- Updated the reward.
- Needs Transmission Laborers:
- Decreased the quest fourth dimension limit from xxx to 10.
- Updated the maximum prisoner limit to a random number between 30 and 50.
- Added new quest logs.
- Removed the Headman power and relation loss.
- Lady/Lord Needs a Tutor:
- Fixed a bug that caused the quest hero to get stuck in the player clan if the quest giver died and the quest was cancelled.
- Village Needs Grain Seeds:
- Updated the success relation gains.
- Updated the grain corporeality formula.
- Revenue Farming:
- Increased the duration for gathering all taxes per hamlet.
- Improved some texts and logs.
- Instead of using a pop-upward, the player at present has to deliver the collected revenue to the quest giver noble or to one of the settlements that vest to them.
- Updated all quest consequence consequences and weather.
- Quest event consequences will at present exist shown as notification.
- Added two new quest events.
- Merged some quest notifications into i notification.
- Player has to have at to the lowest degree 20 good for you troops to outset the revenue drove progress.
- Disrupt Supply Lines:
- Increased the number of settlements that caravans visit to 6.
- The quest caravan now leaves the first town 5 days after the quest initiation.
- Inverse the quest caravan party model.
- Inverse the quest caravan party base of operations speed to 4.
- Rescue Your Family:
- Last seen locations of the siblings are now updated after the quest is completed.
- Radagos is now locked while entering the quest hideout.
- Betting Fraud:
- Decreased quest rewards.
- Decreased the relationship bonus with the counter offering’s hero.
- Fixed a problems that caused the “Landlord Needs Manual Laborers” quest to be incommunicable to successfully resolve.
- Fixed a issues that caused the loading screen to freeze if the “Rival Gang” quest had been taken while having the “Train Troops” or “Rescue Your Family” quests agile.
- Stock-still a problems that prevented the “Escort Merchant Caravan” quest’s caravan merchandise rumours from updating.
- Added a pop-upwards message that notifies the role player to recruit more troops if needed while travelling during the “Locate and Rescue Traveller” quest.
- Added a pop-up that explains the situation after the master political party retreats into Radagos’ Hideout during the tutorial.
- The chief hero is now healed to fifty% of the maximum health after the main political party is defeated or has retreated from Radagos’ Hideout during the tutorial.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the main hero to recruit prisoners during the tutorial.
- Fixed a issues that caused some main storyline quests’ remaining days to be set incorrectly.
- Stock-still a bug that displayed incorrect reasons for the histrion’s disability to accept a quest.
- Fixed a bug that caused some quest initial dialogues to be empty.
Conversations & Encounters
- Added the ability to create a new party or attach the companion to your own party via a conversation afterwards rescuing a companion during battle.
- Added additional ragamuffin conversation lines.
- Dialogue options are at present listed beyond several pages instead of a long listing (max 5 options on each folio).
- Stock-still a issues that acquired the player to answer their own questions in workshops.
- Fixed a bug that caused dialogue to echo over and over once more after rescuing an imprisoned enemy noble.
- Added a dialogue response that lets the player know if a courtship NPC becomes ineligible.
- Renamed Warlord Scale Armor to Calibration Warlord Armor.
- Renamed Footman Padded Coat to Padded Footman Coat.
- Pluralised the names of bolt items.
- Battanian Skirmisher, Battanian Veteran Skirmisher, and Battanian Wildling now employ an axe, a shield and 2 sets of javelins.
- Removed javelins from Battanian Oathsworn.
- Aserai Mamluk no longer uses maces, instead, they exclusively utilize iron scimitars.
- Replaced the helmets of Battanian Skirmisher and Veteran Skirmisher with one another.
- Updated the Oathsworn weapon to now have a I-Handed Bearded Axe and added the Highland Throwing Axe.
- The following shields are at present of Khuzait culture: Tribal Steppe Shield, Round Steppe Shield, Wicker Foursquare Shield, Wicker Square Tournament Shield, Reinforced Wicker Foursquare Shield, and Wicker Shield.
- Moved Militia troops to Tier 2 and Veteran Militia troops to Tier three slots.
- Reduced Half Scaled Barding’south armour value to 40 (from 76).
- Reduced Scale Barding’s armour value to fifty (from 125).
- Heavy Quarrels now accept +3 Piercing Damage and are assigned to the Imperial Sergeant Crossbowman.
- Light Quarrels now take +1 Piercing Harm and are assigned to the Imperial Crossbowman.
- Sturgian Archer now has a skill level of 100 Athletics (was 60), 50 Riding (was 100) and 25 Crossbow (was 15).
- Varyag at present has a skill level of 70 Athletics (was 60) and forty Riding (was lxx) and 30 Two-Handed (was 10).
- Sturgian Otroki now has a skill level of 40 Athletics (was xx) and 20 Riding (was 40).
- Varyag Veteran now has a skill level of 80 Riding (was 45), 35 Bow (was 45), 15 Crossbow (was 20) and lxxx Throwing (was 100).
- Added a new cheat “campaign.add_supporters_for_main_hero [Number]”. This adds supporters to the main clan which are selected from existing notables that already support or don’t support other clans.
- Added a new cheat “facegen.show_debug [0-1]”. This enables all of the Build, Weight and Age sliders for torso generation.
- Added a new crook “entrada.list_all_parties_and_armies_of_kingdom”. This shows every party and army of a faction on the campaign map.
- Renamed the Horse, Sumpter Horse, and State of war Equus caballus classes to Mountain, Pack Mountain, and War Mountain respectively.
- Updated the Majestic culture description.
- Changed hamlet names in Custom Battle to uppercase.
- Fixed a bug that acquired notables from incorrect cultures to spawn in some villages.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the hideout boss’ companions from cheering when the boss defeated the player during the duel.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a client joined an ongoing match.
- Stock-still a crash that occurred when players tried to rotate siege machines at the end of a match.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when cosmetics were disabled.
- Character Customisation: Added around 40 new items, including some high tier battle crowns.
- Added plural suffixes to multiplayer gloves.
Pattern & Balance
- Introduced changes to the flag capture system (excluding Siege):
- The closest actor to the flag is still the 1 that dictates whose squad is capturing the flag.
- Enemies in the zone near the flag now slow down the capture speed. The more enemies there are, the slower the capture speed. This effect is mitigated if more allies bring together the fray.
- The friction match doesn’t terminate if there’s an enemy in the zone near the flag even if the morale runs out. If there’southward an enemy on the final flag, the round continues until the enemy captures the final flag, the enemy is killed or the enemy steps out of the zone near the flag.
- Echerion: Fixed a wall LOD that was flickering from a altitude.
Other – Miscellaneous
- Updated the kick poll rules. All teammates must now agree to boot the target thespian in Skirmish and Captain modes.
- Updated Player Profiles:
- Reworked the thespian information shown on the Foyer screen.
- A summary of of import player data is displayed in this section.
- The social tab has been reworked into a single Profile page.
- The contour page includes Statistics, Badges, Clan, Bannerlord ID and more than.
- Friend and association member profiles can be accessed from the friend listing and clan roster.
- Added a association department to the friend panel to see the condition of clan members.
- Earned badges are now shown on the post-battle loot pop-up, together with the earned loot.
- Added a game option “Report Shouts” that enables/disables other players’ shout reports in the conversation log.
- Server filter options “Has Players”, “Not Total” and “Has Password Protection” are now saved between game sessions.
- Fixed a bug that prevented perk selections from beingness updated in Duel, Team Deathmatch, and Siege.
- Fixed a issues that prevented the finish of round UI from displaying a Draw result.
- Fixed layout bug with the thespian badge visuals.
- Fixed a bug that caused the scoreboard to stay visible if the team selection came upward while the scoreboard was enabled.
- Fixed localisation bugs in the Customization tab.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when attempting to have a firepot while kicking.
- Fixed a bug that acquired snow particles to look similar lines.
- Fixed a bug that caused siege weapons to change direction when destroyed.
- Added missing sounds for siege engines.
- Updated castle gate breaking sounds.
- Updated siege boulder impacts.
- Fixed a bug that prevented many weapon impact sounds from triggering after a certain altitude.
- Fixed a issues that caused some siege engines to have a robotic sound.
- Fixed a bug that prevented firepots from making a sound on some surfaces.
- Stock-still a bug that caused sounds to jump around in the 3D space.
- Fixed many small-scale issues with ambient sounds.
- Renamed Escape Menu to Break Menu.
- The correct Mixed Germination shouts are at present played when the actor selects a mixed formation.
- Stock-still a bug that prevented the launcher process from closing correctly.
- Fixed a problems that caused ballista to be unresponsive to gamepad inputs.
- Stock-still localisation issues in the options operation tab.
- Fixed a bug that prevented CTRL+V from working with Build, Weight and Age values.
- Stock-still several spikes related to loading animations from the disk.
- Fixed several spikes related to the animation system.
- Improved the performance of the sound system.
- Stock-still an animation issues that occurred when the player pressed the Utilize button again while picking upwardly a rock.
- Stock-still some technical bug with running animations.
- Corrected the javelin equipping animation.
- Bastard weapons tin can now be used as one-handers by using the alternative switch toggle while in two-handed mode. They all the same switch betwixt one-handed and 2-handed mode automatically by wielding/sheathing a shield.
- Players are now able to zoom in while using ballista.
- Reduced the damage of private projectiles for siege engines that burn down multiple projectiles.
- Stock-still a bug that caused ranged units to remain unequipped when the Agree Burn order was given.
- Fixed a bug that prevented troops in shield wall formations from attacking the enemy.
- Fixed a bug that acquired ranged units in formations that encourage shield usage not to attack.
- For further explanation and additional information on the modding changes check the post-obit thread:
e1.7.0 Modding Adjustments
- Added new dependency types in SubModule.xml & other improvements:
- <DependedModule/> Node now supports the Optional aspect. If Optional is truthful, the launcher will only check if the Depended module is loaded earlier the current submodule. If Optional is false, the launcher will also bank check if the Depended module is enabled or not.
- <ModulesToLoadAfterThis/> Node has been added. Modules given in this scope volition be forced to load after the current submodule. Substantially an inverse dependence.
- <IncompatibleModules/> Node has been added. If any module given in this scope exists and is enabled, the module defined in the node volition exist disabled. Doesn’t depend on load society.
- Syntax examples for <ModulesToLoadAfterThis/> and <IncompatibleModules/> have been added to the Native SubModule.xml. DependedModule-Optional syntax has been added to the rest of the SubModule.xmls.
- Launcher sprite sheets are now located in the Modules/Native/LauncherGUI so that modders tin can overwrite or add new images for the launcher.
- Cultural feats accept been moved into CultureObject and are now loaded from XMLs. This allows for much easier replacing or adding of new culture-specific advantages/disadvantages.
- Child, wanderer, notable, lord and insubordinate hero templates were moved into CultureObject and are now loaded from XMLs.
- Mercenary troops for each culture can now be determined in XMLs.
- Added a new XML (weapon_descriptions.xml) to make weapon descriptions moddable.
- Removed the PartyBase.Leader, MobileParty.Leader variables. Moved the PartyLeader variable to the PartyComponent.
- Added more informative errors and warnings for invalid/missing XMLs.
- Made reload animations moddable. They now support upward to 15 reload phases.
- Fixed a bug that acquired the covers_head flag and its usage on helmets to crash the game.
- Added TickRequirement.TickParallel to provide a multithread tick mechanism for scripts. Tin can be used with OnTickParallel callback.
- Added a custom base party speed fix choice for the custom party component.
- Added custom harness and mount set options for the custom political party component.
- Added the AvoidHostileActions parameter option for custom party component which prevents the party from being hostile with the encountered party.
- Fixed a crash that occurred in the editor when closing the scene.
- Fixed a crash that occurred in the editor when trying to add the ladder spawner.
- Added gradient and height filters to the smoothen brush.
- Added the power to select the relevant path by selecting any of the path nodes in the editor.
- Added a tool that checks the validity of destructible states of destructible components.
- Reinforced the scene problem checking tool with new additions to the navigation mesh controls.
- Fixed a bug that caused terrain nodes to only exist visible from certain angles and distances on newly created terrains.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the modification of newly created terrains.
- Fixed a bug that caused the importer to create redundant mesh vertices.
- Fixed the activation filibuster parameter of the particle system.