Sonic 2 – The Loop
Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Retentivity
rhythm-activity video game based on the
serial. The fourteenth installment in the franchise, it was appear in
June 16, 2020 and was later released on PlayStaion 4, Xbox 1, and Nintendo Switch the same yr. It was later released on
for the PC via Epic Games.
Taking place while Kairi dreams, after going through her memories for a clue to find Sora, she ends up in the Final World. There, she meets Master Xehanort, who was created from her memories of his various incarnations. She fights him, only to exist knocked downward. Sora uses the link betwixt his centre and Kairi’s to briefly possess her and beat Xehanort. Xehanort rewards Kairi by revealing that there is “Another Side” beyond the three realms; it’s where Sora has gone.
Kairi awakens in Ansem the Wise’southward lab, revealing what Xehanort told her. Ansem, Fifty-fifty and Ienzo believe that this new realm is a place of Fiction or “Unreality” due to it not playing past the rules of their ain reality. Riku arrives with Fairy Godmother, who reveals that Xehanort’s information and Riku’s dream of Sora are 2 of 3 keys needed. Fairy Godmother takes Riku and Kairi to the the Final World, where they meet the Nameless Star, whom is revealed to exist from the metropolis of Quadratum in the Unreality. With her assist, Riku opens a portal to Quadratum and leaves to find Sora (which explains how he concluded up in the same world equally Sora did)
Kairi informs Yen Sid, Mickey, Donald and Goofy of the news. Yen Sid tasks Donald and Goofy with informing Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Roxas, Xion and Lea to terminate their respective searches for Sora. Kairi plans to become resume training, just under Aqua’s tutelage. Mickey is tasked with searching Scala advert Caeleum for clues of Kingdom Hearts.
- Team Archetype:
- Team Days:
- Team BBS:
- Team 3D:
- This is the first
title to be on a Nintendo console title since
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
back in 2012, and the showtime
title on the Nintendo Switch.
narrates 29 of the 36 pieces of the memory archives.
- Toy Box, Kingdom of Corona, Arendelle, Monstropolis and San Fransokyo do not follow the aforementioned playthrough equally the residue of the Disney worlds; they simply have 1 song each, though, in Arendelle’s case, neither the field nor battle themes are used, instead beingness “Let It Go“.
- Additionally, Toy Box, Kingdom of Corona, Arendelle, Monstropolis, and San Fransokyo only appear as Retentivity Dives, due to the difficulties on recreating the worlds in the Unity Engine.
- The game marks the return of The Land of Dragons, Timeless River, Pride Lands, and Space Paranoids subsequently their but appearances in
Kingdom Hearts Ii
- 280 points are needed to unlock the last three songs on the world map: I Winged Angel, The Other Promise, and Rage Awakened (themes of Sephiroth, Roxas, and Lingering Will).
- Deep Jungle, 100 Acre Wood, Port Royal, Symphony of Sorcery, Olympus, and the Caribbean area are the just Disney worlds not included in
Tune of Memory.
- Notwithstanding, scenes from the Caribbean appear in Don’t Call back Twice’southward runway, but only showing Sora, Donald and Goofy.
- Olympus was likely excluded as it was already represented via Olympus Coliseum and the Underworld, though Neverland is still seen three different times in the game.
practice not appear equally a guest party member in their worlds of Halloween Boondocks, Space Paranoids, and Enchanted Dominion.
- In the English version, Kairi does non refer to the Kingdom of Corona by name, instead calling information technology “a fairy-tale kingdom” likely due to the COVID-xix pandemic. Nonetheless, the world is all the same referred to as such in in-game menus and in the Japanese version’southward narration.