True to the Tabletop
Wizards of the Coast
a license to utilize the
Dungeons and Dragons SRD 5.1 Ruleset, further anchoring our will to brand the most faithful video game adaptation with the Tabletop Ruleset and craft the game you lot are hoping for!
Solasta: Crown of the Magister
brings back the thrill, tactics, and deep storytelling of tabletop games. As you play, yous’ll feel yourself reaching for your dice and miniatures. It’due south time to dive into the globe of Solasta.
Roll for initiative!
Free Content Update with the release of Lost Valley
- Online Multiplayer Co-op is now available: Compatible with both official CotM & Lost Valley campaigns, Central Calling content as well as Custom Campaigns made with the Dungeon Maker!
- Spellcasting Chants: Your spellcasters are no longer mute when casting spells, and we’ve added an additional spellcasting animation to kicking! (you tin turn off chants in the option menu)
- Crafting Feats: Tired of having to choice specific background in order to craft potions and magic items? Nosotros’ve added two feats to solve that trouble!
- Surprise Organization Overhaul: Now more faithful to the tabletop rules with individual perception checks for each surprised enemy, making fights more fifty-fifty!
- New Quest, Dialog & Custom Loot Table Systems added to the Dungeon Maker, helping creators to make even meliorate and Custom Campaigns!
Created and written by lifelong fans of Pen & Paper RPGs, comes Solasta: Crown of the Magister.
Bring the accurate Tabletop gaming experience to your PC!
Roll for initiative, accept attacks of opportunity, manage player location and the verticality of the battle field. Set up yourself upward for the finishing strike and possibly roll a natural 20 at that key moment of battle.
In Solasta, y’all take command of four heroes, each with unique skills that complement i another. Every hero expresses themselves in the risk, making each activeness and dialog choice a dynamic role to the story. Players volition create their heroes just as they would in a pen-and-paper game past choosing their race, class, personality and rolling for their stats.
You make the choices, dice decide your destiny.
An Epic Team Gamble
Observe the shattered world of Solasta: explore ruins and dungeons for legendary treasures, learn the truth of an age-old calamity – and stop it from happening again.
Create your very own party of adventurers with our Character Creation Tool in the classic tabletop RPG tradition. Breathe life into your heroes, and see their personalities reflected in their dialogue. Tailor your squad to your preferred strategy and maximize your party’southward abilities. The choice is yours.
Discover a Mysterious & Dynamic Globe
Delve into long forgotten dungeons to unearth ancient artifacts, merely stay watchful of light and darkness: many dangers hide in the dark, merely a low-cal can attract monsters. Some enemies accept darkvision, some may flee from your torch… Successful adventurers will larn to utilise it to their advantage.
Fight monsters in squad-level, turn-based, tactical combat. Solasta’south dynamic environment offers some interesting tactical options. Bridges tin can collapse, leaving enemies stranded and vulnerable. Walls and columns can exist pushed over – on pinnacle of your foes, if you lot do it right. The world is your playground.
Prepare to Think in Iii Dimensions
The dungeons in Solasta are more than flat game-boards. Climb, jump, or fly around obstacles. Evade or surprise foes from in a higher place or beneath. Push them into chasms or drop things on their heads. Position yourself on high grounds to get-go the fight with an advantage.
Size as well matters. Escape through narrow passages where bigger enemies won’t fit and crawl through tunnels to detect secret areas. Have advantage of the surroundings to find comprehend suited to your own size. Sentry out, though – the monsters are likewise thinking vertically.
In Solasta, the take chances does non cease later the campaign is over. Unleash your creativity and craft your own dungeons to play and share with friends with the snap of a finger using the in-game Dungeon Maker! From the room layout, monster limerick and treasure the party will discover – downwards to the decoration and lighting of each room or the music track playing – everything is decided by you.
Annotation that the Dungeon Maker is a work in progress and will keep being improved equally fourth dimension goes past, so look forward to more Dungeon Maker features in the futurity!
Solasta Free Content Update with the release of Primal Calling
To celebrate the release of the Primal Calling DLC, we’re releasing a free content update for all our players
– including a much anticipated higher level cap!
- Level cap increased from level 10 to level 12, unlocking new class features equally well as level half-dozen spells
- Scars and Facial Paints customization options in character creation
- Tired of playing through the tutorial? You tin at present skip information technology!
- Rebalanced (harder!) fight at the end of the campaign – prepare for a claiming!
- New Town Exterior & Town Interior Environments for the Dungeon Maker
- New Campaign Creator Characteristic, allowing custom dungeons to be bundled together into a entrada with custom monsters, custom NPCs & merchants and custom items!
© 2020 Tactical Adventures. All Rights Reserved. All content is the holding of Tactical Adventures protected under copyright or trademark laws. “Solasta”, “Solasta: Crown of the Magister” & “Tactical Adventures” are trademarks of Tactical Adventures.
Unlock new information in the Bestiary 100 times
common · 31.54%
I need healing!
Create a Cleric
common · 51.16%
Land 50 critical hits in a single entrada
common · 31.48%
How exercise y’all want to practise this?
Kill an enemy with a critical hit
common · 68.99%
Beat ‘Em Up
Create a Fighter
mutual · 43.48%
Burn down at volition
Kill twenty enemies using Burn down Impairment in a unmarried campaign
common · 32.56%
Sentinel your step!
Have an enemy fall to their death
common · 70.24%
Non on my spotter
Kill an enemy during their turn
mutual · 51.79%
Create a Paladin
common · 40.75%