This is how to play Viper, Valorant’south venomous agent
Fariha Bhatti • October 31, 2021 10:thirty pm
The poisonous Viper is a circuitous agent. It’s important to learn how to play Viper before even looking at the ladder, since her kit can be awful in the wrong hands.
Hybrid agents in Valorant became the hot meta when Viper’s kit was overhauled. The controller became more than than just a smoker, also enjoying the ability to deal heavy damage to enemies.
However, her unique Toxic Screen and Ultimate can become a problem for her ain teammates when mishandled. Using her effectively besides requires
ready executes for teammates.
How to use Viper’south Ophidian Bite
Viper is equipped with a poison molotov that deals harm for half dozen seconds, making it ane of the deadliest incendiaries in Valorant.
- Snake Seize with teeth lasts for 6 seconds, then there’s no point saving two doses for post-plant. The Fasten takes viii seconds to defuse, so one launcher should be enough.
- Hibernate molotovs at the opposite end of teammates’ smokes to damage enemies who attempt crossing the smoke.
- Use Snake Seize with teeth alongside an ultimate to eliminate enemies on 1 HP subsequently they come up in slight contact with the poison. The blurred vision tin set up multiple kills.
How to brand plays with Viper’south smoke
Viper’s smoke is the largest in Valorant, and its power to go out enemies vulnerable makes it ane of the all-time. Even so, players ofttimes employ information technology like the smoke of whatsoever other controller, which makes information technology less constructive. Learning how to make plays with Viper’s smokes is primal to playing the agent.
- Place the smoke around power orbs to bait in enemies.
- Place smokes on default plant positions. Actuate it when you hear Spike plant sound cue to either buy fourth dimension or weaken enemies alee of a retake.
- On eco rounds, buy smokes instead of molotovs. Invest in a Shorty and play close to your smoke to bag multiple kills against enemies pushing through smoke.
How to use Viper’southward Toxic Screen
The Toxic Screen tin can mess with teammates if they don’t respect information technology and play effectually information technology smartly. Information technology’southward essential to communicate the purpose of the wall before placing it down.
- One of the biggest misconceptions regarding Viper’due south wall is that it’southward supposed to cake enemy pushes. While it does slow them down, its true purpose is to create new angles for teammates. Place creative walls to make space for teammates and give them an edge in duels.
- For example, plant a wall on Icebox’s Greenish alley and hibernate behind a cubby with a specter. Enemies often ignore this angle.
- Always play close to the wall to accept out weakened enemies if they push through information technology. Many players neglect to check close angles when crossing the Toxic Screen.
How to utilize Viper’s Ultimate
Viper’s Ultimate comes at seven points, which is relatively expensive. Information technology’s worth it, though. Viper’s Pit softens enemies and makes it easier for teammates to shoot them down.
- Always found the Ultimate at the entrance instead of the main bomb signal. Activating the pit on default will give enemies a gamble to deadfall from multiple angles. Block an entire site past closing down the archway.
- Don’t stay inside the pit at all times. Play around the thick borders to outsmart enemies. The 15-2d timer allows for complex plays and strategies. If an enemy is shut past exterior of the pit, it’s recommended to exit the field and pick a duel.
- Don’t save the Ultimate for post-plants just. Using information technology to protect a dropped Spike or lock downwardly a site tin can be extremely rewarding in high-stake games.
You can now play Dota 2 with a controller, and this is how
Steven Rondina • December 15, 2021 one:15 pm
You lot can brand Icebox piece of cake with these great Viper jump throws
Nick Johnson • Dec fifteen, 2020 vii:28 pm
Riot reveals new Valorant support agent, Sage, and her abilities
Olivia Richman • March 26, 2020 five:00 pm
Valorant amanuensis tier list: The best picks for patch 2.08
Fariha Bhatti • May eight, 2021 10:thirteen pm
Valorant agent tier list in Episode 4 Act 2
Fariha Bhatti • March 31, 2022 6:twenty pm
Valve opens a new CSGO store in-game with the latest update
Nick Johnson • Jan fourteen, 2020 iii:13 am