Skill Leveling Order
Lillia Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Lillia is a scaling champion which ways that she has to avoid early game duels with the enemy jungler and instead focus on farming & looking for gratis kills from ganks.
- Prance stacks from
Blooming Blows allows Lillia to motility a lot faster due to the huge amounts of bonus movement speed these provide. Apply this to your advantage and prioritize ganking a lane which has camps nearby so that you can rush into a gank with full speed.
- Keeping Prance stacks on loftier uptime allows Lillia to have some of the higher jungle clear speeds subsequently in the game.
is a great spell to attempt and get a gratuitous kill equally you can cast it off lane. If it hits a champion, sleep them with
so that your allies tin can finish them off. Information technology can as well exist used for engaging, but when it comes to team fights information technology is much better to Wink into a group of enemies,
them for the AoE and sleep them all with
- Lillia’s philharmonic goes as follows:
Watch out! Eep! and proceed kiting them with
Blooming Blows until they’re dead.
Grandmaster Lillia Jungle Clear
Beginner Lillia Jungle Path—full articulate with a Blue Buff beginning
- The Beginner Lillia Jungle Path is a total clear that starts on the Blue Lookout man, and it requires a leash from your allies. You lot can unlock the
skill first every bit it allows you to stack up Prance. Later killing the Blue Buff and reaching level two, you’ll level upwardly
Watch Out! Eep!
and clear Gromp & Wolves. Clearing the entire Blue Buff side grants you level iii, and this unlocks the
Swirlseed. At this point y’all need to motion towards the Carmine Buff side of the jungle and kill Raptors, Ruddy Buff and the Krugs. Lastly, we’ve got the rift Scuttler which is the terminal camp for this full jungle articulate. Subsequently killing it you have an option to gank the top or bottom lane (depending on your side) or become for a mid lane gank and rotate onto the 2d Scuttler & kill information technology if it’s yet alive.
- This Lillia Jungle Clear allows a new player to clear the jungle at a their own pace and not falling behind the enemy jungler. If the Scuttler gets taken, Lillia is quick enough to get the other Scuttler and still have a full clear finished.
Jungle Route Summary