|PlayStation All-Stars: Round two|
Bandai Namco Entertainment
|Publisher(due south)||Sony Interactive Amusement|
|First Release||TBA Post-2016|
PlayStation All-Stars: Round 2is a sequel toPlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
idea created by LeeHatake93.It would be developed exclusively for the PlayStation 4.
Subsequently the defeat of Polygon Man, the All-Stars seemingly return to their everyday lives. However, their peace is curt-lived afterwardsTwisted Metal’s
Calypso reveals his interest in the other worlds. Using a newfound power, Calypso decides to bring his Twisted Metallic tournament to the side by side level, inviting non only the psychotic clown, Sweetness Tooth, to the ring, merely as well the various fighters from other worlds, announcing the get-go ever Twisted Metallic Multiverse Tournament. Instead of the traditional game of vehicular manslaughter, this time, Twisted Metallic is a boxing royale fighting tournament taking place in multiple worlds to find out exactly which participants deserve the title of “All-Stars”. The winner, as usual, will have their wish granted, no affair what it may be. However, what could Calypso’southward true agenda exist?
Single Role player:
- Story Fashion: The game’southward story fashion. It is told in a narrative style like toMortal Kombat X, through a timeline screen similarPersona 4 Arena Ultimax.
- All-Star Fashion: A mode where you fight every playable character in succession, catastrophe with a one-on-one friction match against your chosen fighter.
- Arcade: Play through each character’s story, fight their rival, and confront a reborn Polygon Human.
- Training: A mode for praciticing grapheme movesets, completing challenges, and getting an overall feel of the game.
- Battle Way: An offline battle mode where upward to four players may fight. Online friends may likewise be invited to the session.
- Tournament: A traditional tournament mode similar the ones in theSuper Boom Bros series.
- Online Friction match: A mode where players tin battle people online. Includes Ranked Friction match and Player Match.
- All-Star Mission: A fashion that includes several battles and other challenges, with a variety of criteria.
- Store: A fashion where players tin can apace access the PlayStation Shop for additional content.
- Gallery: A way that includes a gallery for character biographies, battle replays, and cutscenes from Story Mode, Arcade Mode, and Rival Battles. The game also supports the PS4’s Photo Mode, which allows players to take detailed screenshots of their battles when viewing replays.
- Customize: A mode where players can edit characters’ movesets, intros, outros, and victory music, and choose their icons, backgrounds, and online titles. This mode also allows players to create their own PlayStation Avatar, and customize their movesets. Up to 50 tin can be created and shared online.
The list of ways to play the game other than using the DualShock iv controller.
- DualShock 3(via remote play on PlayStation Goggle box systems)
- DualShock 4
- PlayStation Movement Controllers(Non VR-compatible)
- PlayStation Vita System(via Remote Play)
- DualShock 4 controller(via Remote Play)
The gameplay has seen an overhaul, more closely resembling the gameplay from theSuper Smash Bros.
series instead of the original
Boxing Royale. Every bit such, characters now take normal combos, three “Impact Strikes”, which are charged attacks like the Nail Attacks in Nintendo’s serial, iv direction throws, and four special moves. Characters now take ii finishing moves rather than just one. A Critical Strike, which is a move that inflicts a lot of damage, but is not guaranteed an instant KO, and a Final Strike, which is an instant KO motion but similar the Level 3 Super Motion fromPlayStation All-Stars Boxing Royale. Final Strikes can only be performed after characters collect an AP Orb, which is similar to the Smash Ball item from theSuper Boom Bros.
series. Disquisitional Strikes tin can be performed via filling an energy gauge, similar to the Super Meter fromBattle Royale.
The game likewise supports the traditional features of the PlayStation iv system, such as SharePlay, livestreaming, and Photo Mode.
There are 71 characters in this roster, with lx of them beingness commencement-party characters.
Yu Narukami is also playable as Joker fromPersona five, and both the male person and female protagonists ofPersona 3/Portable, with subtle moveset changes, technically bringing the roster up to 74 characters.
|Sweetness Tooth||Twisted Metal|
|Sprint Feld||Legend of Dragoon|
|Rose||Legend of Dragoon|
|PaRappa||PaRappa the Rapper|
|Toro Inoue||Doko Demo Issyo|
|Vahn||Legend of Legaia|
|Rudy Roughnight||Wild Arms|
|Gabe Logan||Syphon Filter|
|Jak and Daxter||Jak and Daxter|
|Baron Praxis||Jak and Daxter|
|Sly Cooper||Sly Cooper|
|Carmelita Fox||Sly Cooper|
|Ratchet & Clank||Ratchet & Clank|
|Dr. Nefarious||Ratchet & Clank|
|Kratos||God of War|
|Zeus||God of War|
|Ico & Yorda||ICO|
|Wander||Shadow of the Colossus|
|Child & Birddog||The Last Guardian|
|Rau Utu||The Mark of Kri|
|Buzz||Buzz! Quiz series|
|Fat Princess||Fat Princess|
|Joel & Ellie||The Last of Us|
|Ethan Mars||Heavy Rain|
|Jodie Holmes||Beyond: Ii Souls|
|Kara/Conner||Detroit: Go Homo|
|Lil & Laarg||Escape Plan|
|Kat & Dusty||Gravity Rush|
|Sinner & Accessory||Freedom Wars|
|Sir Galahad||The Guild: 1886|
|Aloy||Horizon: Naught Dawn|
|Norman Reedus||Expiry Stranding|
|Snake||Metallic Gear Solid|
|Crash Bandicoot||Crash Bandicoot|
|Leon South. Kennedy||Resident Evil|
|Dante||Devil May Weep|
The stage crossover mechanic fromBoxing Royale
Annotation: Due to the removal of BioShock in the sequel, the Stowaways and Columbia stages have been combined. At present, Dollface appears and attacks the airplane from Stowaways, instead of attacking Columbia.
|Stage||Primary Series||Secondary Series|
|Blackrock Stadium||Twisted Metal||Jak and Daxter|
|Dojo||PaRappa the Rapper||Killzone|
|Fourth dimension Station||Ape Escape||Resistance|
|Graveyard||MediEvil||The Unfinished Swan|
|Sandover Village||Jak and Daxter||Hot Shots Golf|
|Paris||Sly Cooper||LittleBigPlanet 2|
|Metropolis||Ratchet & Clank||God of War|
|Hades||God of War||Patapon|
|Alden’s Tower||inFamous||Sly Cooper|
|San Francisco||Resistance||Ratchet & Clank|
|Franzea||LocoRoco||Metal Gear Solid|
|Boss Arena||PlayStation||PlayStation All-Stars|
|Phase||Primary Series||Secondary Series|
|Carnival of Carnage||Twisted Metallic||War of the Monsters|
|Mountain of Mortal Dragon||Fable of Dragoon||The Last Guardian|
|PocketStation||Doko Demo Issyo||The Playroom|
|Kras City||Jak and Daxter||Driveclub|
|Red Kingdom||Fat Princess||Sorcery|
|New Marais||inFamous 2||Beyond: 2 Souls|
|Curdun Cay||inFamous: Starting time Calorie-free||The Final of Us|
|Common salt Lake City||The Last of Us||ModNation Racers|
|The Infraworld||Beyond: Two Souls||Persona v|
|Mod Spot||ModNation Racers||LittleBigPlanet|
|Panopticon||Liberty Wars||Gravity Blitz|
|Yharnim||Bloodborne||The Society: 1886|
|Dark Horizon||Horizon: Zero Dawn||Shadow of the Colossus|
|The Cabin||Until Dawn||Decease Stranding|
|The Warp Room||Crash Bandicoot||Knack|
|Mishima Manor||Tekken||The Marking of Kri|
|The Hub||PlayStation Home||PlayStation Worlds|
|The Netherrealm||Mortal Kombat||Bloodborne|
|Biohazard||Resident Evil||Days Gone|
|Mallet Island||Devil May Cry||Tekken|
|Twilight Town||Kingdom Hearts||Legend of Dragoon|
|Bullworth Academy||Neat||Persona 3|
|Midnight Channel||Persona four||PlayStation VR|
|PlayStation Nation||PlayStation Now||PlayStation All-Stars|